Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hav

Start time <3

Well... I have probably one million journals as it is; why not add one more and conform to the practise of blogging.

What's new in my life? I have a beautiful baby boy named Haven born on August 25, 2010. I remember going on facebook and being so irritated about the constant updates by new mothers of their new 'bundles of joy'. They say that the moment of realizing motherhood for the first time changes you forever. I didn't really understand it untill a quiet November moment in a nursery, with my hand on my tummy when the thought suddenly and out of no where, presented itself in my mind for the first time.... "you're going to be a mom". Life has never been the same.

I now understand those incessant, irritating new mothers. Lets be real... I AM one of those mothers!

He's just too amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment