Friday, March 25, 2011

7 months of laughing right into my heart

wow.

7 months is a long, long time. And I really cannot believe that that is the amount of time that has passed since that long, long night on August 25th.

This ones for you, bubbah. I love you so much. Today I turned on "ain't no mountain high enough" (the Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell version; the best one ;) and we danced together in the living room. You laughed right from your little belly; what was so funny, i do not know. But you found something to smile at and you are an ever present reminder that I should do the same; even when it's hard to see - find something to smile about, laugh from the heart - .

If it were not for you, I wouldn't be here today. I always used to hate when Mothers would talk about how much they 'needed' their children, because really, shouldn't it just be the children needing their Mothers? But I understand it now. I may take care of your physical needs... but my dear, you take care of my heart.

What would I do without you, sweet child? I truly do not know.

i love you, i love you, i love you.

listen baby!


spring time of 2010 :) one of the most special times in my life; the time i carried you <3


ain't no mountain high.
ain't no valley low.
ain't no river wide enough baby.

i. adore. you.
look at you all soft and new :)
i loved you from the very start, honey

if you need me, call me
no matter where you are
no matter how far,



smiles for the heart

no more cryin' lover!!! <3

dont worry baby!


kisses, kisses, kisses

just call my name
i'll be there in a hurry
you don't have to worry


cause baby,
there aint no mountain high enough
aint no valley low enough
aint no river wide enough
to keep me from getting to you, babe


more kisses? yes. please :)


remember the day
i set you free
i told you you could always count on me darling
from that day on, I made a vow
i'll be there when you want me
someway, somehow


cause baby,
ain't no mountain high enough
ain't no valley low enough
ain't no river wide enough
to keep me from getting to you, babe

i love this smile!!!

oh no darling
no wind, no rain
nor winter storm
can't stop me baby
no no baby
cause you are my goal
if your ever in trouble
i'll be there on the double
just send for me
oh baby!

mmmm momma's hair tastes gooooood.


my love is alive
way down in my heart
although we are miles apart
if you ever need a helping hand
i'll be there on the double
just as fast as i can


laughing into my heart <3


don't you know that there
ain't no mountain high enough
ain't no valley low enough
ain't no river wide enough
to keep me from getting to you babe


nummy mummy


don't ya know that there
ain`t no mountain high enough
ain`t no valley low enough
ain`t no river wide enough
to keep me from gettin to you babe.



hmm... this tastes good too. :)


and don't you dare ever forget it!


No comments:

Post a Comment