Saturday, April 2, 2011

ahhhh, another april another general conference

I LOVE General Conference. I just finished both Saturday sessions; the talks were wonderful and I've learned so much.


(we love early mornings... don't you love the smeared makeup?)

I used to think General Conference was so very boring. I didn't appreciate it one bit.

I am so grateful to be Christian.

I am so grateful to be able to practice my religion freely.

I am so grateful that I can role out of bed in the morning and have the technology on hand to watch general conference in the comfort of my home.

I am so grateful to be a member of this wonderful organization;

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



(just a random picture of the tower that my dad spent forever building just so Hav could knock it down haha!)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment