Monday, April 25, 2011

angels up above rejoiced

On this beautiful day...

I am grateful for my Savior.

I am grateful that He loves me unconditionally.

I am grateful that He provided a way for me to return home again one day.

I am grateful that, against all odds, He overcame every single hurt and pain in this whole wide world.

I am grateful that He always walks with me along some of the lonliest paths of my life.

I am grateful that He carries me when I am not strong enough to go any farther.

I am grateful that He allows me to struggle in my pain sometimes; I learn so much when walking in the scariest bits.

I am grateful for His wonderful earthly Mother who guided him towards righteous paths.


I am so grateful that He saved me;

and that on this day many years ago

angels up above rejoiced...

'He is risen! He is risen! Tell it out with joyful voice.
He has burst
His three days' prison;
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is concquered;
man is free.

Christ has won
the victory.'

No comments:

Post a Comment