Monday, April 18, 2011

grateful for all the wonderful love

What an amazing week? It was so wonderful.

The middle of the week I went to the temple with my sister, Mom and Dad. I am so grateful for a Temple that is only forty five short minutes away from me. It was wonderful.



a forty five minute drive which is made so much shorter with my best friend :)
i pod
ps i LOVE this belt!!!

And while I was there I met some wonderful people! They invited me over for supper after we were finished baptisms; how kind is that??? I went and ate supper with them while I waited for the rest of my family to get out of the Temple; we just visited and it was so nice. I was walking back to the Temple from their house and couldn't help but think of how grateful I am to be surrounded by such kind people.



so. grateful.

On Friday I went to a YSA fireside that Richard G Scott spoke at. For those who don't know who I'm talking about, he is an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints :) (my church).

I know that I write so often about my religion but I just can't help it! It's every thing to me. Truly, what would I be without it? I wouldn't be what I am today, that I know.

It was just such an amazing experience. His testimony of the Savior was so powerful. His complete love for life was so amazing. This man has suffered some sad moments. His wife passed away from cancer and he has had children who have passed away as well. He spoke of the moment when he realized that his wife was gone; how heart breaking that was. Yet, he still has a shining hope and such strong faith.

That is something to be desired. I wish that I could have such unwaivering faith. I feel so blessed to have been in the presence of such a humble and wonderful man. I am so grateful.



the light of Elder Scott shining down on me ;)
jk lol
this was right before i went and saw him though!
at sar's rugby game

Then there was another YSA fireside sunday evening that I went to with my little sister, Sara. It was also wonderful! The talks were amazing and I just felt so happy in my heart after it was over.

And so grateful that I have so many amazing teachers surrounding me.

Sara and I had to go to the Emergency because she hurt her hand playing rugby and it was beginning to resemble a balloon... not good I don't think? Anyways. We sat there waiting and waiting. Sara got some food out of the vending machine; it got stuck inside and the security gaurd had to nearly knock it over to get her chips for her. We laughed SO hard. Then we just sat and talked. It was so good to just talk.



my wittle sister :)
and my brown eyed boy

After this, I couldn't help but think how grateful I am for my family. I just love my family.



sooooo me and sara definitely put on the fake bellies while tamera was trying on jeans on thyme maternity
this is what we would look like if all three of us were pregnant at the same time!
hahaha. sara you're hot.

I just love this world.

it's hurt my heart a lot; and i'm sure that it will again in the future.

But.

I love life. I love this world. I just love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment