Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just... fine

im trying to decide what to do with my life right now.

There are so many choices to be made!

To vacation or not to vacation?

College or University?

Sweats or Jeans??? (probably the most important ;)

This program or that program?

Here or there?!

Comfort or difficulty? (I believe difficulty is good sometimes, for those who are kind of like 'ummm that's a no-brainer')

Lunch or no lunch? Breakfast or sleep? (breakfast is apparantly the most important meal of the day...)


so.
this picture represents my biggest fear.
making desicions

Decide what to do with my life or waste my time blogging???

This blog is the answer to that question.

lol.

I was talking to a friend the other day.

I was talking to him about some pretty important choices in my life.

I told him that I was completely terrified.

What if this? Or what if that?
What if, what if, what if?

He looked at me with reassurance and without hesitation said;

'Your Heavenly Father won't let you down, Megan. He just won't do it. So try your hardest to know what He wants for you and if you get it wrong from time to time, He'll put those road blocks in front of you; He'll stop you. And He won't let you take the wrong road. It just won't happen.'


you and me against the world, bubba-roo
and we'll be
just
fine
<3



1 comment:

  1. You'll be okay beautiful. You're so strong! And you have a little man to protect you.

    Vacation - is that even a question?!! Vacation with Phoebeweeeeebieeee

    ReplyDelete