Sunday, May 15, 2011

The good, the bad and of course the ugly!

I have so much to be thankful for these past couple of weeks.

I love lists. So I'll make a list :)

Here are things that I am grateful for in the past two weeks;

1. Friends who love me so much... and who I love so much right back
i looove this girl :)

2. Road trips with Haven - they teach me patience and love unending
this is my 'im going to rip out all my hair if you don't stop crying' face...lol


3. The Temple in Edmonton - was the very first Temple that I ever went to!

4. GPS systems (really, I could get lost in a parking lot - I would manage to find a way to do it)

5. Cutest little boys ever
:)


6. K & J for being the very best parents that any birth family could ever ask for
landon with his daddy :)

7. Sweet Landon and how his little face looks just like his Tummy Mummy's <3
i love you every day :)

8. The lady at TOFW who made me laugh so hard that I started crying (there were litterally tears poring out of my eyes)
just about as hard as this little gaffer was laughing with his uncle mone!

9. Jackie for bringing Sara and I flowers on Mother's day

10. My Momma who taught me almost everything I know
at tofw

11. My Dad who went and had a 'boys day out' with Mattie and Haven while I was at TOFW
papa with his grandsons landon and haven :)

12. My Auntie Lesley who had words of wisdom about some of the 'blips' in my life (lol)
my mom's best friend, auntie lesley!!

13. Kisses from my son!!!
<3 rather kisses FOR my son!

Gratitude is such an awesome mood changer. I really do believe that when you're feeling sad a little bit of gratitude can take you to such higher places.

I'm so grateful for everything and everyone I have in my life :)
I'm even grateful for the trials or the people who hurt me.
How else would I learn and grow?!
I'm grateful for it all;

the good,
the bad,
and
the ugly
<3

1 comment: