Thursday, May 26, 2011

so much more

i am feeling unbelievably uninspired tonight.

the day has not been one of my favorites.

not at all.

but i do know that;

I'm so grateful for Haven.

I'm so grateful that because he was born at 1:53 am 9 months ago today, I get to be his Mother.

I'm so grateful that I have the power to choose my life and where my paths will take me;

I'm also grateful that I have been blessed with the most amazing job - so amazing that it sometimes overwhelms me and I feel my abilities are inadequate for it - that is the job of being able to direct and guide one of Heavenly Father's precious children onto paths where he will undoubtedly reach his full potential.

I am grateful for a Mother who taught me how I might be a good Mother.

I am grateful for the complete love of my family - without them, I would not know how to completely love my own family - .

I am grateful for the love of a Father in Heaven - a love that helps me to overcome my insecurities and fears in being a Mother, having faith that He'll enable me with power to be the best Mother I can be - .


i love you so much more, baby boy <3

9 monthes ago today, in this very moment, I was starring into the eyes of one of the greatest blessings in my life.

I am so blessed to be called his Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment