Monday, June 13, 2011

soooo... i'm feeling random....

Well, it's Sunday evening and I am curled up in my bed with my puppy; he's back to being my cuddle buddy, and thoroughly enjoying having that privledge back :)

This week has been absolutly CRAZY. I've been running around dropping off resumes here and there and EVERYWHERE, planning and budgeting, studying, making appointments, trying to make it to all the YSA functions, attending wedding receptions, choosing outfits (this one was quite the task), dropping off little sisters, writing essays, planning travel arrangements for the summer, booking flights, booking hotels, buying dress patterns for the dresses that my best friend and I are wearing to my other best friend's wedding, trying to plan how to get to that wedding.... I could keep going but I think that list right there will suffice in order to get my point across; I AM SO BUSY.

Amongst all of this 'running-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off' I feel like I haven't had five seconds to really sit down and snuggle my Haven. Today at Church I was holding him close when someone asked to hold him; at first I thought 'well I can't be rude and say no...' .... that only lasted a few moments until I realized how little time I had been able to spend with him all weekend. I said no.

Saying no is a huge accomplishment for me! I'm not going to lie.


i adore you <3


I'm sorry that this blog doesn't really have any rhyme or reason to it at all... but I don't currently have the brain capacity to write something that is substantial or creative - soooorrrrryyyy. You'll have to visit someone else's blog if you want that. I know one thing that doesn't take a lot of brain power.

A 'thank you' list!

no. 1
the way that the little spot underneath Hav's eyes crinkles up when he smiles :)

no. 2
my dr who is always just as concerned with my emotional well-being as he is with my physical well-being; he's probably one of the most kind men that I have ever met.

no. 3
sore muscles. sore muscles mean that more muscle is growin'!

no. 4
my ability to meet new people and learn about other's experiences.

no. 5
opportunity to gain an education.

no. 6
freedom to worship how I with to.

no. 7
clean, fresh smelling sheets (which are calling my name: Megan! Come to bed!)

GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment