Friday, July 15, 2011

welcome, welcome :)

Keoli'i Halani Everette Tupou

10 lbs
2 oz

Born on July 5, 2011

What do I love about my sweet new nephew?
I don't know if I have enough time to write it all down.

He has a full head of black hair.



He has the biggest/longest/reddest little baby feet I ever did see <3



as long as Hav's! Hav wins on the fat department though ;)

Haven may or may not have slapped him in the face on their very first encounter; this is the start to a very good relationship, I know it. ha.

papa and his grandsons <3

So let me be honest for a second.
This night hasn't been the best.
This week I've been flooded with a huge wave of 'reality' and at times I've really felt as if I'm drowning in it.
There are so many choices to make; they aren't even little ones either.
Snuggeling up with this sweet little boy made the world's cares seem to stand still for a moment.
This precious child, so close from heaven's arms, was sent here with a purpose. I know he's going to accomplish great things; I have faith in him.
He gives me hope that I can accomplish whatever I've been sent here to accomplish as well.
I'm grateful for my fambam.
I'm grateful for this life that I've been given
and
all that comes with it; the tests, the pain, the joy, the laughter and even the occasional tears.
I'm grateful for it all.
And today
I am grateful for:

Keoli'i Halani Everette Tupou <3


Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment