Wednesday, July 27, 2011

from way up there

Am I possibly the worst Mommy ever? How could I forget to write my 25 post?! Well. I will make up for it now with this wonderful one :). Unfortunately (and much to my complete dismay) my camera is broken. Those of you who know me, know that this is a seriously terrible thing for me; I probably take the most pictures of anyone in the entire world - maybe an over exageration? - but for real I take a lot of pictures.

So baaare with me while I try and make this a super awesome blog without great pictures. I may just use some of the old that no one's seen just yet :).

Let me just talk about Haven, PLEASE!

He is amazing - all the way from his little weeble-wobble, bow-legged steps to his peach fuzz, curly blonde hair. He is learning to form words right now - of course he doesn't know what they mean but he still tries. Mamamama, babababa.



He's teething right now - we've had some really bad nights. Those long nights have taught me some very valuable lessons; patience, love unconditioned and perserverance. The other night I had a buddy over and him and I were watching a movie. Haven woke up; he would NOT go back to sleep. So finally I just gave up and let him come sit with us. He had the biggest grin on his face as if to say 'I knew you would cave Momma!' The little turkey knew just what he was doing!  


can someone please tell me how i am expected to say no to this little face?

It's a fight every morning getting this child to eat. I think it's very important to feed kids as much healthy food as they can get (me on the other hand; well that's another story. lol). So every morning it's hot, steamy porridge :). He despises it. It is litterally a fight. When Haven decides that he doesn't want to eat something, there is no two-ways about it.


look at my epic multi tasking skills lol. turning on the light and feeding hav at the same time haha

Anyways. I really adore a song right now and whenever I feel like cracking under all the presure of being a Mom/supporting Hav/working/studying/living life I just sing this song - and I smile :) - I dare you to listen to it without smiling; I DARE YOU!

smiling is actually proven to be good for you :)... so. i'm gunna smile my life away!


You & I

Don't you worry there my honey,
we might not have any money,
but we've got our love,
to pay the bills.


loves <3

Maybe I think you're cute & funny,
maybe I wanna do what bunny's do,
if you, if you know what I mean.
(just a side note; get your minds out of the gutter, you dirty, dirty people! bunny's hop. that's what bunny's do. and that is the way i sing it to my son!)


look. at this smile :)

Oh, let's get rich,
and buy our parents homes in the South of France,
let's get rich,
and give everbody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance.


fat baby arms!

Let's get rich,
and build a house in the mountains,
makin' everybody look like ants,
from way up there,
you & I, you & I.


ummm yup. we are definitely matching. im probably the coolest mom that's ever lived.

'Well you might be a bit confused',
and you might be a little bit bruised,
'but baby how we spoon like no one else,
so I will help you read those books,
if you will soothe my worried looks',
and we will put the lonesome on the shelf.


look at this look! lol! he thinks he's way too cool for me!

Oh, let's get rich,
and buy our parents homes in the South of France,
let's get rich,
and give everbody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance.


randooommm :)

Let's get rich,
and build a house in the mountains,
makin' everybody look like ants,
from way up there,
you & I, you & I.


you & i, you & i <3






No comments:

Post a Comment