Saturday, August 20, 2011

a beautiful day

Where do I even start? I can't upload new pictures right now which makes me so, so, sad. I am going to have to sit down and do it all up some time soon. Because I definitely have some amazing pictures.

I'm sitting in front of a big open window right now with the view of the magnificent British Columbia mountains before me. I can't help but be in complete awe at the beauty of this country; a country that I love calling my home. Life is just wonderful. Havie is down for a nap and I just got home from a run with Stuart and Chelsea.

Yes! That's right! Chelsea! Who's that you may ask? My best friend who I haven't seen for a year and a half! She was serving a full time mission in New Jersey, USA for our Church.... namely The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints :)


love her <3

I can't put into words how wonderful it has been having her home again and having hours and hours of catching up on the monumental moments of each other's lives. She is still the same Chely that I've always known... but there's something different about her. She has grown so much. There's a new little light in her eyes.

I got to snap some pictures when she first walked through the door at the airport and was reunited with her family again. It was so precious seeing the looks of joy on all of their faces. It makes me think of when we have to say goodbye to those that have carried on to the eternities and how absolutely wonderful that day will be when we can be reunited with our Heavenly families once again.

Family is everything to me. I'm so grateful that I know where I'm going after this life. I'm so grateful that I have a knowledge that I will be with my family forever.


grandpa finally got some grand sons!

i adore my family <3

the leotard monster!

mommmyyy!!! stop kissing me!!!! lol

I've had close friends and family pass on before and it's been a heart breaking thing. But I know that I will see them again... and much similar to when Chelsea was reunited with her family at that airport, we will all be reunited with our loved ones one day.

And what a beautiful day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment