Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HelloGoodbye (love that band, lol)

Don't you just love airports? They can hold the worst and the best of experiences. I've had some pretty heart breaking goodbyes and also some wonderfully joyous hellos.

Right now I am heading to an airport where I will be able to experience one of those wonderfully joyous 'hello's :) I am SO excited!

Haven has been an angel on our first flight and slept the whole way (don't worry all, I've been keeping our journey updated VERY well with my new camera!)

The rest of my summer is full of busyness with friends, celebrations, and family. And I am looking forward to every second of it.

I've been doing family photo shoots all week and just yesterday we had the grand finale with the entire family all together. I currently have 1100 pictures on my camera... let's hope that there's a couple that turned out ;)

It was INSANE getting my entire family together for these pictures! Coordinating the ever increasing number of children was quite the task!

I'm so blessed to have the family that I have. There was one point where one nephew was hiding in his shirt, one niece was sobbing, one niece had her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and little Havie was looking like he had about had it with the craziness. I couldn't help but take a step back and just laugh at the sight before me.

I love my family. I love the love in my family. I love that I get to be with my family forever and ever because of a perfect plan :)



(Havie sleeping on our first flight :)



(waiting for the next flight!)



(I just love him <3)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You are just the cutest mommy ever. You can just see it in your face and the way you talk and write about Haven. He brought your soul to life! Gave you a spark in those eyes.

    Just gives me goosebumps and happy tears to see how gloriously happy he makes you.

    Love you both XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete