Monday, November 28, 2011

25 turns into 28!

These '25' posts are becoming more like '28' posts!

I'm not feeling creative right now, but I know that I just need to get this up haha. So! A Havie baby update:

He has a language of his own; full of grunts, shouts and hand gestures. He reminds me a great deal of a little monkey haha! I've learned how to understand this monkey language.

He knows a few words: 'Mama', 'don't' and 'dance'.

Haven loves to dance, especially while watching Dora the Explorer! He moves his little shoulders back and forth and shakes his bootie haha!

Haven adores his 'Papa' and runs to him whenever he walks in the door!

Another favorite person of Havie's is his cousin, Kealii. Oh my goodness he adores him! It reminds me that human beings are inherently good. And I love that concept.

Haven has a big heart and he is always giving great big hugs and kisses to a sad hearted individual.

Haven has a big, kind heart but he also has a temper. When you try and make him do something that he doesn't want to do, he makes it very clear that he does NOT want to do it!

I love Haven! And he is my light and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment