Saturday, December 24, 2011

16 months old!!!

It's Christmas eve... And I doubt that I'll have time to post up a blog tomorrow for Havens 25th blog.

My sweet boy is fast asleep beside me and I doubt a nap is in store again for the rest of the day. So! I shall blog :)

Right now we're at my aunts farm. We talked last night and she told me that the house is actually 100 years old. They found the bill of sale and it was built for $4,400.00 including labor. If only I could build a beautiful Victorian house for only $4,400.00! I love this farm :)

It might smell a little musty, but it feels like a home - we've had tons of memories here.

Haven has been so busy exploring all of the nooks and crannies. This morning we opened some Christmas gifts and he was so excited with his new toys that Grandma and Grandpa got for him.

His favorite word right now is 'uuuhhh ohhh'. And he says it with the funniest look on his face hahah. He says 'mama' now and sometimes he says 'nope'. Randomly he will try to sound out entire sentences like 'i love you' but it just comes out sounding like gibberish.

His hair is getting more and more curly every single day. It's exactly like mine when I was a baby - blonde and all. Everyone always comments on how much he looks like me - it's a special feeling to look at someone and see yourself in them..

Well. I'm going to have one of those 'I'm so stuffed with food I've just gotta lay here on a bed and not move for three hours' naps :)

Have a very Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment