Saturday, January 28, 2012

we're the kissing kind

I'm getting bored of these monotonous 25 posts being the same every month. So this month I'm writing in the form of a letter to my boy :)

Enjoy.

Dear Haven,

This month has been a busy one. We've had a lot of birthdays and a lot of family time. That's the best kind of time... don't forget it :)

Here's some things that have happened over the past month:


You puckered up and gave me kisses when I was leaving the house for a date :)
I didn't even know that you knew how to pucker up for kisses; I asked you for a kiss and you responded with this.
And it warmed my heart.






Your Auntie Michelle bought you boots this Christmas from Baby Gap :)
I'm pretty sure that you will be a model one day.






You gave me some more kisses :)






Your cousin almost caught up to you in height. You thought it was pretty funny.







You have the warmest little heart :) You tried to make friends with Joshy... He didn't really like that idea.






And then I gave you some kisses <3






Then we cheered on the flames with Grandpa :) maybe one day you'll be a little hockey star.






Then Hunter helped me situate some makeshift jammies for you for bed time because you're growing far too fast for me to keep up with well-fitting pajamas. Could you please slow down? Thanks.






You've been wanting to be independent lately. Which has led me to a new discovery about you: much to my delight, there is a chance that you are left handed :)






We laughed together a lot this month.





And then we gave each other kisses :) - we're a kissin' kind of family.





We snuggled on your 17 month birthday. And I enjoyed every second of it.






You helped Grandma and I clean the house. You actually did a good job. You'd better be careful or I'll assign you as the official vacuum cleaner boy.






We bundled up for the -30 weather which was soooo much fun to trudge through.





You worked out with your Auntie Sara :)






We had a wonderful Christmas with all your Aunties, Uncles and cousins, and Grandma and Grandpa.






And, last but not least, you smiled so big that I thought my heart would break with joy and love.






You are wonderful, Haven. You teach me something new everyday. I love you so much, that no matter what you do, it will never change.

Don't you dare forget it.

Mom

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: