Wednesday, May 2, 2012

20 whole months!

I'm late again.

But not as late as usual. So that's a bonus.

I'm so grateful that this month is over; it's been a psychotic one, that's for sure.

Haven is now 20 monthes old. And I didn't know that it was possible, but I somehow manage to love him more and more every single second.

A few months ago I was able to situate myself so that I could be spending more time with Haven. It was definitely much more work and the task seemed a little daunting. But it was worth every second of it - I see that in every extra second I get to wrap my arms around him.

He has grown so much this month. Or maybe it just seems that way because he's officially begun talking. He repeats words now and if you sit with him and repeat them over and over, he eventually gets it.

I think he's understood a lot more than I thought, but now he's just verbalizing it more.




this is Havie rockin the cowboy boots.




new tie :).




haven loves his cousin, kayri :) (who, btw, is a year younger than him lol).




kayri might be fatter, but haven is taller.




melts my heart.




this is what happens when papa dresses haven lol.




haven thought that the soap looked a lot like the shaving cream that "dunder" uses to shave with lol.




haven thinks he's pretty b.a sometimes lol.




Hav and I went on a date and ate peanut butter cup cakes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment